Service Blog 3

In November, I allocated 8 hours for habitat for humanity and assisted my family in donating for Goodwill. I also built furniture for the Restore. I will continue to do community service more hours at city park for the fall season. As a result of these service hours, I have demonstrated my passion, commitment, and sense of civic responsibility. As a volunteer, I help give back to the community and gain a greater understanding of the meaning and importance of life. It is essential for graduate students to participate in community service, as these hours can benefit both the institution and the students. It is through these hours that students can make a positive contribution to their communities as well as develop leadership skills, expand their professional network, and grow as individuals. The goal of graduate school is not only to study and conduct research but also to become a part of a community. As a result of participating in service activities, I have the opportunity to contribute to the well-being of the community and gain a better understanding of the issues and challenges faced by individuals outside of the academic sphere.

As a result of this community engagement, I have developed empathy and broadened my perspective, making me a more well-rounded individual. Throughout November, I committed eight hours of my time to Habitat for Humanity and assisted my family with its donation to Goodwill. As part of my volunteer work for Habitat for Humanity, I also built furniture at the Restore. I am able to demonstrate my passion, commitment, and civic responsibility through these service hours. It is through giving back to the community that I can ground myself and gain a greater understanding of life's importance and meaning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANDY KENNEDY'S COMMUNITY SERVICE BLOG

October Blog Mandy Kennedy

December Blog Post